Saturday, September 27, 2008

irritated

so it really irritates me when people read that paper that i wrote, and they were like, oh hunny if we would have known it was this bad we would have done something about it.
ohhh really? then wtf did you just think it was just a teenager fighting with their mom everytime I talked to you?
seriously. dont try and pull that.
its over and its done with
dont tell me what you would have done if you would have known
that stupid little word if
its already happened
its not going to change.
I don't want your stupid sympathy now, its over and its done with. I dont want the damn pity party. I want to live my life, love my mom and enjoy her sobriety.
gah. its just annoying. stupid promises and all that retardedness. like. come on, seriously.
ugh.
i probably dont make any sense, but whatever.

No comments: