Wednesday, October 29, 2008

just a vent

some people worry me with certain things
like, i know my parents always say i have no common sense and whatnot, but really, i beg to differ.
sometimes, i act silly, and dont get certain things right away, but eventually i swear i do
hehe a little edit now that this is public :]
seriously?
you can't find a building on your own?
i dont even know why its irritating me so much, except for the fact that this is probably how my parents feel about me sometimes.
a little common sense goes a long way, and they dont seem to follow that i have more common sense then a lot of my friends
or maybe its just, my independence that i have gotten since ive moved out

but still, like, you cant find your own psych trailer. it has me seriously worried though... because really it shouldnt be that hard.
but ill get over it soon i guess. haha

No comments: