Friday, October 15, 2010

You know what really irritates me?

The fact that I'm deeper into this freaking depression then I've ever been and the only thing you can tell me is that you want me to go clean my room. You think if I knew how to fix myself, I would? I don't know whats wrong with me okay, and I'm sorry I'm not the prodigal daughter that you want me to be, but youknow what? You've failed me before, and I'm sick and tired of trying to live my life to please you. I need to live my life for me, and I need to be who I want to be and you aren't doing anything to help me get there. I need a way out, and I need to get out right now. I'm sick of the chaos in my head and in my heart, and sick of lying, I'm sick of pretending that everything is okay. I can't fix me around you, but I can't get out of this bull shit long enough to find an actual way to get out of here.

No comments: