Thursday, August 28, 2008

college life. :]

my dorm room is absolutely adorable :]
My roomate just moved in, a few days ago, but she really hasnt spent the night yet.
But we've talked a few times and she seems really cool, very down to earth.
She said shes not going to be spending too many nights here becuase shes with family and with friends most of the time. so i pretty much still have my own room

And its still clean
woooot wooot :]
hahaha
im super proud of myself, like you have no idea.
I didnt make my bed yesterday though, so i felt kind of off, it was odd. then i took a nap and i felt better

so my classes are all good. i know someone in all of my classes.
all of my professors seem really cool. lol
i can barely understand my math teacher, but the online thing is pretty simple to understand, so ill be okay i guess. lol

sooo, so far so good :]
lovee it all

No comments: