Thursday, November 5, 2009

soo

I did my hair yesterday, and it seriously took me like, an hour.. and I only got one compliment.
I'm not one to fish for compliments. But last night it made me sad, so when I got home I woke my mom up and told her to tell me I looked pretty.
I know, im vain, but whatever. LOL

We're singing karaoke tonight. cuuurazy mother seems to think i can sing, and is making me sing two hard songs tonight. So I picked two that will make her cry. Suck on that bitchhh <3
bahahha.

Hmm. Life. is. so. freaking weird.
I'm glad I've got something so awesome to look forward too, just sayin'

but yeah. Just felt like blabbing a bit. I have to run to the store, then head out, but I have a heart felt post coming later on. Like. legit, soo many things running through my mind right now its disgusting,. LOL

lovelovelovee <3

No comments: