Thursday, October 29, 2009

my sister

has got to be the most ADORABLE thing in the world.
just children in general are adorable

but my sister, she really takes the cake. And if you ever want to argue that, we can go rounds. because I adore that little munchkin, even if she is a pain in my butt sometimes.
She's just so sassy, and so fun to talk to sometimes. LOL.
I know, you could think I'm lame for hanging out with an 8 year old, but I can guarantee you would want to hang out with her too. When I take her to stuff at school she has so much fun, it's adorable. LOL. And when we go to the movies, or when she tries really hard to stay up late with sissy. She's just too cute for words.

I think she's recently decided that she loves me a bunch too, because now everytime I come home she drops whatever she's doing and tackles me. Its freaking amazing. Love that kid :]

I woke up in a good mood today, and im planning on keeping it that way. Weeeeee <3

No comments: