Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's so much more then being a fan, its an experience.

I don't know about anyone else, but I get really sick and tired of hearing my parents talk crap about me being a fan of bands and what not. They call it my 'Jonas' side of myself, when really it is so much more then they realize. Seriously, the people I have met through my 'obsessions' are absolutely fantastic, and I wouldn't give up any of it. I don't sit there and research every single thing about every band that I love. I sit here and talk with fellow fans and develop friendships with them that can be more in depth then the friendships i have formed with a lot of my 'real friends'. I find it sad that I can post something on twitter and get a bunch of at replies from so many different people and they make me smile, yet when I post to facebook, my 'real friends' can't even wish me a good luck on something.

IDK, I guess what I'm trying to say is I love you guys, each and every one of you, because I don't know what I'd do with my time if I didn't have you guys to talk to. I'd probably go freaking nuts if I couldn't count you guys as friends.
and I seriously mean everyone, the old Corbin friends, You crazy JS'ers/DS'ers, Kewl Krew(ILYGUISEE) and the lovely lady HS fans. You all rock, you rock on!

No comments: