Wednesday, January 20, 2010

oh boy

my car broke yesterday. Joy to the world, but luckily it was a problem I was planning on fixing anyways so its ohh kay.
I drove through the fog today. Freaking scary as all hell. No lie, and it was only for about a mile, but I couldn't see shit. Like, what do you do in the fog? The guy in front of me put his flashers on, so i did too, just in case that was like common courtesy or something. But whatever, I made it through, in my dads truck. the really old one, that apparently i forgot to drive. this thing is like, twice the size of my car, so woah, freaking culture shock geez.
this blog is all over the place, I'm currently dying at picturing jason dance like he has special needs. gotta love him :]
the fact that ive tweeted 900 times in the last week or two is ridiculous. lmfao. i'll be to 10k in another week. hahaha

i seriously have nothing of importance to post right now. lameee <3

No comments: