Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Growth

I've literally just gone through EVERY post I've posted on here since I started this blog. I'm in a reflective mode right now, and I firmly believe that you can't grow if you don't know what you need to change, and this blog is a perfect example of my life that has been changing.

Its kind of surprising really. I mean honestly, when I think about it, when I came home from camp last year, everyone asked how it was, and the only word I could think of was 'life changing' and then I would think in my head, but only if I'm willing to do the work

Quite honestly, there is a LOT more work that I can do to better myself, but just by reading my thoughts from almost three years ago to now, I KNOW that my life is constantly changing and evolving, and I'm very sure that I'm headed in the right direction.

Thinking about camp makes me so happy. I can't wait to go this year, seriously. With this new group of people that I am fortunate enough to call friends?! It's going to be amazing. So. Freaking. Amazing.

I can't believe my thought process from a few years ago. I think I was in a really dark place, and I think I'm finally out and standing in the sun. I've had some serious issues, but I've slowly but surely started working through them. I can't wait to see how much more I change until camp and then after camp this year. :D

1 comment:

*ashley* said...

"only if i am willing to do the work"
story of my life so much...its time to step up