Monday, November 7, 2011

Happiness.

So for the past week or so, I've been sleeping on the floor because I just haven't been home at the right hours to get my bed upstairs and put together. And today is day 7 of 9 days in a row that I'm working. And we've been doing a LOT of crap at work lately so it's draining. And then the 4 hour travel time is a little much sometimes. I was just really excited to get home and get to bed. I mean.. to floor.

So I walk in after babysitting and say hi and then go upstairs and my bed is put together. Like, completely together. All of the pieces put upstairs and the sheets put on and everything. I'm so grateful for these girls. (and Brandon, who was the muscles behind the operation. haha)

It's really the small things in life that mean the most, and these girls taking a few minutes out of their day to make me more comfortable seriously means the world. I'm so glad I'm here. No matter what happens... this time period right here is going to be a fun one, and I'm insanely excited for it :D

1 comment:

tashaaa_x3 said...

Lol... look how long THAT lasted...