Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun Fact #2

I keep the stupidest shit.

No lie, its ridiculous the things I keep. I'm by no means a hoarder or anything. It is all sorts of organized and put into bags and boxes and what not, but I keep everything.

Like every movie stubb I've ever paid for I'm sure is is a box somewhere. I wrote a note to some guy I had a crush on in high school, and photocopied it and put it away somewhere. Stupid promo cards from RPC from last year, every name badge I've ever had. business cards left over from HC last year. pictures. tons and tons of pictures. Some stupid flier I got from San Genero. A flier from Capo's becuase thats where the guy that kissed me worked. lmfao.
The dumbest things, I swear to you. I feel like one day when I get old I'll need all this stuff to remember life, and thats why I keep it all... But I really don't need the rape whistle I got in on move in day at the dorms. lmfao. I have three.

I think I'm going to make a goal for myself, and that is to go through things, and my goal is to get rid of 25% of the random shit I have.


Good goal yes? Goodness I hope so!

No comments: